Sunday, April 19, 2009

I forgot....we went to Moochie & Co (the kitten on the website looks like Lexi!) while waiting to go to lunch today and we bought Lexi a collar. Long story short she got outside the other day when I came in from getting the mail and I almost didn't notice. She didn't get far...but it was enough to scare me! So she is going to start wearing a collar and a tag. We have a pink heart one with her name and my number on it, but I'm going to call Banfield about getting a tag that says she is microchiped, so people know to take her to Banfield. But anyways, I think this is a cute collar...and Erin thought it was just a dog store. :o) I'll start her on the collar by Tuesday, I'm sure I'll have picks to post of her trying to get it off. Then when she is used to it we will put the tags on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment