Saturday, April 18, 2009

Could it be?

I tried on dresses today...I had my mom and aunt with me. We loved the first one I tried on. My mom almost cried, but I couldn't believe that the first dress I tried on would be 'the one'. So we tried on a lot more...it wasn't the experience I thought it would be...my mom was helping me, it was hot, the consultant obviously wanted to be somewhere else....UGH! So the last one I tried on...again...could that be it? We then went back to the first one and I put it back on...it just might be 'the one'

We will see though....I want to try on one or two still at the Jessica M store. But, I could have picked it with that first one.

Also, my mom couldn't believe how simple I wanted everything....as I'm ripping out the flowers the consultant put in my hair...when I didn't ask for it! Yep...I just didn't like the consultant! :oP

Well, hopefully when I get home tomorrow I'll have some good things in the mail! I'm sooooo ready to go home! I miss Lexi and didn't sleep well and am just not feeling great.

However....the registries were soooo much fun! But I can't get logged on yet to fix some things. Ugh...I think I'll be able to log on tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment