Thursday, April 23, 2009

Erin bought me a new suit today. :o) It's pretty. I have a job fair next week. I signed up for it, but I don't have a suit...I have mix and match stuff, but nothing that I bought together. So yay. It's brown, Anne Klein, we got it at Macys and it was more than 50% off! Plus I tried on this dress: (in green)I was thinking it might be cute for our pictures next month. But, I wasn't ready to spend the money on it. I figure Erin and I will go back in a few weeks and maybe it will be on sale. :o) I wasn't in love with it but Erin liked it.

We went to the Jessica M store and although they didn't have my size in the dresses I wanted to try on they did have some I could slip on and get an idea if I would like them. I really liked this dress.

We have an apt to go to Davids Bridal at 2. I have three more I want to try on and then I'll go from there. Erin is just going to take pictures. I figure in the end he won't know which one I pick and what store I get it from. He is being really nice today. :o) (maybe it's because I'm making him pancakes for dinner)

That's it. Ready for Harper's Island tonight! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment