Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 MONTHS!!

Oh My Goodness....What have I done!
There is exactly 7 months until my wedding day! I'm going to plan and put this wedding together in 7 months!! I did do a lot of my idea hunting before hand and I have made a lot of decisions...now I am putting things into motion. WOW! I can do this though! I know I can. Just for some reason I thought I had a little more time... :o)

Tomorrow I'm paper shopping! :o) I'm going to Archivers at Easton Mall. I'm excited! I'm hopping there might be some good deals and then I could by most of my paper tomorrow. I need some for my seating table, table cards, invites, favors. I think that's it....I hope that's it.
I'm also stopping by Davids Bridal to see the dress I like for the bridesmaid up close. It's hard to tell online. That way I can let Jen and Brittany know what dress to get. :o)

Then Saturday Erin and I are going to pay the deposit and sign the contract at Confluence Park. We are also going to two hotels to see if we can block some rooms at a good price. October 10th happens to be an Ohio State football home game. UGH! I'm afraid rooms might fill up fast...but since the hotels are downtown I'm hoping not many people stay there. These fans are crazy! I'm sure they book years in advance!
We are also going to go to the mall. We are going to see about suit rentals and I'm going to go to the Jessica McClintock store and see how early I need to order my dress. So just some little errands. We might even look at wedding rings too! :-D

Thats about it....I just want to do everything NOW, but I know I can't. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment