Thursday, March 26, 2009

i want to do something

So, I keep thinking I need to be doing something to prepare for this wedding...but there really isn't anything for me to do. We are going to go to two florists on Thursday just to see what costs would be. My mom is now wanting me to hire someone instead of doing my own.
I did change my mind on our favors. We are going to do a version of this. I talked to my mom about it tonight and convinced her to go for it....after I told her how much boxes cost. :o) We are going to do white bags and wrap chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies in saran wrap and then place them in the bags with our personalized M&M's. Jen is perfecting my tag that I made up. :o)
Um, other than that I'm ready to register for gifts! I'm going to have to ask for new bake ware. I have a lot of older corning ware from my Great-Grandma Ryan and my mom. Well, as that has been useful, tonight our dinner was ruined from the older items. We were going to make this Cheesy Chicken Bake (on the back of the stuffing box) - and the container we cooked the stuffing in broke when we took it out of the microwave. Ugh! Dinner ruined...from broken glass! So we went out...but still we were both excited about dinner it looked sooo good! Therefore, I'm asking for all new Pyrex containers!
That's all for now. Time for Oreos and milk. :o)

OH WAIT! The best news....I'll be an Aunt! Erins sister-in-law is pregnant! YAY! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment