Sunday, March 1, 2009

blah

Look at what Erin got me....well I picked them out and brought them home...but technically he paid for them. :o)
(look Jen it's you and me!!)
Tulips....I LOVE them and they are my flower for our wedding, so I figured I would put them up.
Not a lot of wedding stuff to post since we were in Indy ALL weekend. I did finally get a new printer! YAY! I just hooked it up. That's wedding related. I'll use it to print wedding favors out and other stuff. :o)
Also, Erin got a PS3....spoiled much?! BUT, he is putting a LOT of old PS1 games on eBay and we took a bunch of PS2 games into Game Stop and he can use the credit towards new games. So, I guess it's ok.....I keep teasing him it's his wedding gift from me. He tells me that doesn't work cause he used his credit card to get it....BUT, his money is my money....lol KIDDING!! I don't think that way.
Erins mom told me about a thing on Good Morning America and this couple cut $7,000 off their wedding costs. One way is they went and ordered their flowers from Costco. I think that's a GREAT idea. I've been looking for flower shops that will sell me a lot of flowers at cost, but I think I'll try Costco or Sams too.
I'm also going to get this book from the library. I saw it at the book store and it looked really helpful.
6 DAYS till we look at wedding locations! YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment