Tuesday, March 17, 2009

busy day

Today has been a busy day....We did wedding stuff too! First of all Erin and I woke up at 8am and went running....well running/walking. :o) We are going to do this 3x a week! Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Then in between Erin will be playing hockey and I'm going to do my workout DVD's. We are going to get in shape for our wedding!

Then we went and paid our deposit and signed the papers for our wedding site! YAY!! We will go back sometime in June to have a tasting. I can't wait! We also went to a few local hotels to get special rates. We only got to met with one sales person, so I have a few people to email. Once I get another hotel or two with blocked rooms I can finally share my wedding website! :o)

And here are a few pictures I took today....first Lexi watching her birdie friends. (we need to get them more bird food. I love our Lexi girl!! She is sooo cute!


Also, to keep Erin from buying cookies at the grocery store I promised I would make him some. It gave me a chance to use my new cookie scoop! Look at pretty and uniform they look! :o)


Needless to say we are having chicken and rice for dinner!
Now to work on my website and I think I'm going to go to a craft store...They are all around me. But I made this for Jen when she got married and I want to make something for Erin and I.
I just haven't found the right one yet...I found something online, but I'm so tired of paying shipping! :o) Plus if I find something now I can start working on it asap! Also, fingers crossed my flower paper gets here today! And tomorrow I think I'm ordering my favor boxes. :o) I found them for like .25 cents a box! WAY better than the .50 - .60 cents I was seeing them for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment