Wednesday, March 25, 2009

dinners

So not much going on wedding wise. I'm going to go talk to a florist tomorrow or Friday, whichever day Erin leaves the car. That's about it. I have rooms blocked at three hotels and Erin did his part of the website last night. Plus I emailed Mary Kay and Avon reps here in Columbus to see about wedding day make up. Until I get paper, favor boxes, final guest lists with addresses, there isn't much more I can do right now.

We are doing all kinds of new dinners. Last nights dinner was ok. Tonight it's a Ryan family recipe, chicken enchiladas! I like making it, I always have good memories of our get togethers and of course Grandpa Ryan. Chicken enchiladas was his all time favorite meal. :o) Tomorrow night though I'm making Chicken and Stuffing Skillet. I think it looks good!

Then the next meal we are going to try is Cheesy Chicken and Rice.
So, I hope we like them both. Then we have a bunch to try next week too. :o)
Also, I think I'm going to make two sugar cookie recipes and have everyone taste test them when we go home for my birthday. The winning recipe will be our favor cookie! :o) My parents and my Grandpa Shank will be in town! So, I'll have a good group of testers. I can't wait! Just over 3 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment