Thursday, March 5, 2009

reception

I made a few decisions laying awake sick last night. Here they are....

I am going to do this for my seating cards...I'll pick the colors to match the paper below. Use those pinks, yellows, and oranges.
Then I'm going to use this paper from SEI to make favors. I can alternate the side I use so some can be flowers and some can be the stripes. I think since I'm not going to have huge flower arrangements or lots of extras using these colors will go a long way in setting the mood for our wedding.

Since I mentioned the paper I'm using for favors here are some of the packaging ideas I have for our favors. We will probably do personalized M&M's. Erin loves that idea or monogrammed cookies. Possibly both. My holders (using the flower paper) would be these....
m&m's cookies
I just can't wait to start making these things!! I think that's one of the things I'm most excited about! Erin has his new game system so I can have LOTS of time to make them. I can't wait till Saturday to look at sites and then hopefully by this time next week we could have some things decided on! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment