Friday, March 6, 2009

Lexi...

So, no wedding stuff today....just Lexi. She is sooo adorable. :o) The windows are open and she just loves it! I held her and took her outside today...I think that might have been a bad idea. I thought it would scare her...it didn't. So, on Tuesday we are going to the vet so she can get meds for fleas/heart worm and then we are going to get her a harness and leash and take her outside. Just on our porch. I can't wait! Here are some pics I took today of her watching the birds. She was protecting me. :o)







And then she does like to help me cross stitch. This is her biting my fabric. I'm constantly picking her hair out of the string and off the fabric.

So that's our girly....or we call her bug eyes (in the morning when she is in your face her eyes look too big for her own face) we call her stinky too. All sorts of wonderful nicknames!

0 comments:

Post a Comment