Thursday, March 12, 2009

my love

This one is for my amazing fiance Erin! He has been so great lately with my wedding focus. He lets me bombard him when he gets home from work with my magazine clippings and what I've made or what Jen has made. When he is playing games downstairs and I'm upstairs on the computer he pauses his game and comes up to see what I want him to see. He even listens to me while we are falling asleep at night....thats when I get my ideas! He always ooos and aaahhhs and gives me his honest opinions. He has just been soooo great! I'm even booking up all his Saturdays and he just says ok. :o) I just love him to death! I've been extra nice to him too....I'm not complaining about his hockey playing twice a week and I've been even giving him lots of game playing time too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment