Friday, March 13, 2009

random

Well we went to the mall last night and I went to the Jessica McClintock and got a catalog and asked about when I should order and such. I found my dress in the catalog. I need to go in and try it on, along with a few others ones I did like. But I think I found it. :o) I can't wait till April to try on dresses, however, it will suck a little because I will be doing it alone. :-/ But I'll have the sales ppl take pics so I can send them to my mom and Jen.
We also went and looked at the tux store. I think we will go with a brown one and blue accents. It'll help tie everything together. It'll be from the Mens Warehouse and Tux.

I said I would mention some money saving ideas that we have.

~ First of all I'm going to contact Ohio States photography department and see if they have any photography students interested in a wedding job.
~ I'll probably order my flowers from Sams Club. This couple on Good Morning America saved money by getting theres at Costco.
~ and of course I'm making a ton of things myself!! I like that part! It's called control. :o)

I'll get to order my solid paper next week! I should get my flower paper next week too. I found this paper website yesterday. I love it. I can't wait to order the paper and the stickers so I can make fun ones for my favors. :o)

OH and we went to Best Buy while we were at the mall and I got my Pretty Woman dvd. I have it on VHS, I watch it whenever it's on tv. It's one of my favorite movies! Erin picked out Emperors New Groove. We are going to work on our Disney movie collection. The classics - Little Mermaid (my favorite, we both have red hair) Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Robin Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi...you get it...the classics! He told me to check EBay and well I'm bidding on a set of some...I hope I win! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment