Sunday, March 8, 2009

Martha Stewart

Thank goodness for Martha Stewart and her Wedding website!

Now that we have a place, and date....I really can plan this wedding. Make purchases, make favors, make plans! So I already had an account on Martha Stewart Weddings , so I found her checklist and downloaded her guest list organizer. It's just what I needed! The only thing I'm 'behind' on (thats according to her checklist and my wedding date) is finding a DJ/Band. But only behind by a few weeks.

And thank goodness for Jen! She already did this and is answering my never ending questions! I didn't realize how many I had until my parents said we will send a check! Oh my, oh my!

Well, I'm off the computer for a LONG time....well until tomorrow. I'm getting a headache from all this stuff. :o) But it's OK. I'm planning my wedding! YAY!!

Oh and in case you missed my last post. We are getting married on 10-10 of 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment