Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I think I'm going to have Erin take me bday shopping next Saturday. We aren't doing anything for Easter, so the Saturday before would be a good day for shopping. We will have our AT&T rebate by then too....maybe I can convince Erin I need a tank top to go under the sweater I liked. hmmmm......Can you tell I'm excited to go shopping for my birthday. I haven't gotten anything new since December when I got some stuff for my Texas trip. Plus there isn't anything else really going on to be excited about.

Time for dinner and then rest to try to get rid of my headache. I'm tired of them, they hurt so much! I didn't have a single one last week and I'm on my third for this week. Ugh!

Oh and if they ever answer the phone I may have an interview. It's with Hilton hotel....I can't even remember what I applied for with them. It's one of those few jobs I've applied to, just to apply. But it's an interview...always good to practice. :o) However, they aren't answering the phone. Ah well.

1 comments:

Lisa Resnick said...

I'm personally a big fan of thelittlethings blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path service

Post a Comment