Monday, March 23, 2009

little vent...

So, why did I have to call to one of the hotels a week later to request the the contract they said would be e-mailed to me. They didn't even have my information! I only sat in the lobby and watched the lady write my info down. Ugh! I'm really glad I'm doing this now, I thought it would be simple and easy.
Anyways, Erin and I are still debating where to stay the night of our wedding. I'll be staying the night before too. We can't see each other before our ceremony! We LOVED this hotel when we looked at it - The Renaissance. However, we have rooms blocked at this hotel - Marriott Courtyard. So who knows.
I think we will splurge, it's not much more, and stay at the Renaissance. It's just sooo pretty! Actually I should just block rooms there too. :o) That would give people 3 hotel choices....hmmm
Our website is almost done too! Erin just has to write about his groomsmen and then I can officially share it!
We are trying new dinners a lot the next two weeks, if there are any good ones, I'll be sure to post them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment