Tuesday, March 31, 2009

flower ideas

Here are the pics I'm taking to the florist on Thursday.

I want Tulips...I want to make these ties too....I prefer a smaller version like this picture and I love the color!Yes, I want tulips, but these are orchids and I like them too.These last two, I picked for the colors. And I could do centerpieces like the one below. But still like my idea of a square vase with rocks at the bottom and some tulips.
Basically, I want simple...whatever flower just a few in a bunch. That's why I like tulips, you can easily do that. Plus I want color. Everyone in the wedding party will have brown on so the colorful flowers will just pop and look great! Plus, outside in the fall with the leaves changing colors. I think our pics will be GREAT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment