Saturday, March 7, 2009

Confluence Park

We fell in love with Confluence Park in Columbus, Ohio today. (we didn't even bother with the other venue) :o) Here are some of the pictures I took. Keep in mind that they are remodeling and changing out the carpet right now so it's not as pretty as it could be. Plus I can only imagine the view in October with all the changing leaves! My colors will be perfect! (Jen this place reminds me of your bridal shower venue) Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have a deposit made and can plunge full speed ahead with my planning!


Entrance

Ceremony area (Where the chairs end is

about the place that we would stand)





What the guests will see durring the ceremony

(besides me) :o)



When you walk into the reception


Head table and parents table area


View behind those tables


Guest Table area

View behind their tables



Another area of the room

This is whats along the wall where you walk in

0 comments:

Post a Comment