Thursday, March 19, 2009

livingroom

Well we have decided to stay in our apt another year. We resign on Saturday, so I decided it's time to change things up a little. I have recently changed up the spare room to a den per say. computer and tv room. I can't change our bedroom there is no other way to arrange it. So, it was time for the living room. I did it by myself this morning. It reminded me of college with Jen....changing the living room around all the time....not consulting the other two roommates. The couch with no feet... lol

old bookshelf..... bookshelf now.......


the couch..... is now the tv....


the tv........ is now the couch....


and this area didn't change much....the sewing machine just moved a bit.


Next up....the patio, probably next weekend. We are going to tear up the old flower things...whatever they are. and do something different. I want to get a humming bird feeder to go with the other bird feeder and make a bird bath. (we have a ton of birds! I have to fill the bird feeder once a week, I could do it twice a week they eat it so fast!)
And the dinning room. I have to sell the armoire first and then i can arrange the dinning table and bench. We are asking for chairs in our registry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment