Monday, March 30, 2009

random

Long story short I started working out and hurt my foot and then stopped working out. I am finally motivated enough to get back to it. I worked out Sat and then today and I'm going to workout everyday of the week from now on. I can do it! Plus, Lexi helps me. It's sooo funny, if I'm on the floor she licks my face, attacks the weights. I just laugh. Hopefully I can lose a few pounds before my bday weekend cause then a week or two after that I need to dress shop.

Speaking of my bday it's 99.9% official I am going to get those Anne Klein shoes for my birthday! I'm soooo excited! If I get the yellow purse I want it will match the shoes...hint hint :oP Also, if I can convince Erin to let me get a top or two and the dress I want - again the shoes will match all that! YAY!! But this means next week I have to make sure the Von Maur card is paid off! (so we can use it for the shoes.) :o)

My mom booked our room for my bday weekend. We get to stay at the Keystone Crossing Marriott! I love this hotel!! Plus....we are next door to the Fashion Mall.....hmmmmm.....I'll have to go visit Janna at Northstrom and look at all their pretty shoes that I can't afford and then to the Wine and Cheese store to get my chicken spices. Just over 3 weeks till we leave!!!

I'm sooo excited for April! It's Easter, my bday, possibly hiring a florist this month, finding a dj & a photographer, buying my wedding dress, registering for gifts, mailing my save the date cards (so excited for that...I'm just dying to print out my website cards that go with them) All-n-all it's going to be a fun month! AND we hope I find a freakin job, so I can stop crying about having a degree and student loan payments and no job! I'm really not bitter or anything about my situation. :o)

Now to open the windows and enjoy the weather before the rain returns this week! I'll post flower stuff tomorrow Jen. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment