Friday, June 12, 2009

1 - 5

First of all....up for WAY too long today! I don't know what my problem is, well I do. But I can't seem to sleep anymore. It takes me forever to fall asleep, then I don't stay asleep, and then I can't fall back asleep after Erin leaves. UGH! I literally yarn ALL day. 

Second, this blog needed some color! I really liked the gray and pink...but before that it was b
lack and I just needed COLOR! Plus, I'm bored out of my mind, why not change it. Although, I seriously change it toooooo much!!! I know, I know. SO, no changes for one month! :o)

Third, we are figuring out money stuff, but I think thinks are going to work our way and we will get those rings. Plus, they aren't expensive at all! We will spend less than $300 for both. I found mine on sale and Erin's isn't that much. I just figure, this is something we can, no we will, upgrade. (I will post my moms upgrade rule later) We can't upgrade flowers, pictures, food, you get it, later on. I would rather spend what we can now on those things and spend a little less on rings. Hence, they can be upgraded. 

Forth, I may have a job interview, not sure yet. We have just been emailing each other so far. It's only part time, so I asked the hours and pay, she told me the hours (max 30 - eek) and asked what I need to be paid. I told her what I needed to keep me at the job until full time came around. (full time is something that could become available) It's for a leasing consultant. Honestly, I need out of this apartment - I'll take part time. Plus unemployment is running out. I can get another 20 weeks, but if I can make a little more by working part time, I'll take it!! So, we will see if she calls me after I told her the pay rate I would like. 

Fifth, and lastly, it's family weekend, not mine, Erin's. Erin's mom will be here tonight, she is staying at Erin's brothers house. However, they aren't in town until tomorrow, so we are the entertainers. Then I think there is a dinner tomorrow night with Britt's family. She graduates and gets her PhD on Sunday. This weekend shouldn't be boring. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment