Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hair...maybe

I think I found how I want my hair for our wedding...I saw it in my magazine


I am also trying to order bridesmaid jewelry...I have found theirs at Sam Moon and decided if I want something for my hair, I'd rather get it with the jewelry and save on shipping costs. I love these pins! I am thinking I'll have pearls and/or diamond jewelry and thought these were great.

Do you think they will work with the hairstyle?! I just can't decide. 

Also the bridesmaid jewelry is GREAT! I love it!! I may have to by a set for me. I wish I could post a picture but then there would be no surprise for Jen. I also found something else...I just need to check with Erin if I can use the Macy's card, then I could get them. :oP It would be great to have those gifts out of the way. 

2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

etsy is also a great resource for wedding hair related items! :o)

Sara said...

I know! I just have to decide how to do my hair. I can't decide on up or down. I think I'm going to end up on down...but I do like the hair style above...

Post a Comment