Sunday, June 14, 2009

can't sleep...

I can't sleep.....
I was emailing my mom tonight about my Bridal Showers and I think we are now doing one in August (**Jen -- Erin's golf/poker weekend is August 15/16) and September. Therefore I started looking for invitation templates that I could download. I found this site and decided to share it.
They have free and memberships to get any templates. I haven't looked at what they have at Target yet. I did download one invite I liked, but can't type in the details. That's my hesitation for buying them also. I have good handwriting, but I'm very critical and instead of wasting 50 invites because I don't like my handwriting I would rater have them printed. :o) Who knows what I'll do...my mom still has to look at the calendar and pick dates to travel home to IN. I have plenty of time....but this unemployment gives me too much time on my hands. :oP 
Then again I may just have to ask Jen for design help.... :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment