Sunday, June 21, 2009

kids stuff

First of all, it's official, I'm getting those shoes! I'll get them sometime next month. My hope is that maybe they will go on sale. :o) Also, it means a few more payments on the Von Maur card so Erin can maybe get shoes too.

I got a magazine...well I guess catalog of wedding stuff. Oriental Trading - Wedding. I looked through it and their prices are decent. I did find something for the kids though. I was thinking of putting paper on the tables with crayons and my mom said, NO WAY! Which is fine...I didn't love the idea. But in this catalog I found these cute place mats. I think I'm going to roll them up with some crayons and tie them, then place them in a basket I have and let them grab one on the way to their table. Plus they are only $3.99 for a dozen. Plus it makes both moms happy. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment