Saturday, June 20, 2009

wedding shoes

I saw these Nina shoes at Von Maur today! I LOVE them. I think I may have to get them for my wedding day. I just don't like the shoes that are out there. They just don't say 'spend $$ on me!' These do! :o) Plus, talking about it at dinner, they are me. I don't buy normal looking heels. My heels....are my outfits. I plan outfits around my heels and am almost always stopped because my heels are great! SO, these are definitely a 'me' heel. I'll give it a week or two and if I am still thinking about them, I think we will go back to Von Maur and buy them. :o) What do you think?!


2 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

LOVE THEM! Are they dye-able or come in brown?

Sara said...

This is the Nina website http://ninashoes.com/electra-white-luster-satin--13518
the shoes aren't up on Von Maur (Von Maur has them for less $$) I only saw white at Von Maur, but I was only looking for white...
I can't tell if they are dye-able or not...

Post a Comment