Friday, June 19, 2009

Erin just emailed me from work and at the end of his email he said 
 'I told everyone about our rings!! :-) '
I love that man! I was telling Aric last weekend that he is sooo excited about getting married. It just warms my heart and I know I'm marrying my sole mate! I am just so ready to start our marriage. Plus I can't wait until we get to be parents....if he is like this I can only imagine him when we get to that point.

Also, I think we are going to get our rings engraved. Even though one day down the road I hope to have a different set, this ring will ALWAYS be my wedding ring. My engagement ring will be handed down, but not my wedding ring. It'll go in a special place in my jewelry box, on a chain around my neck. SO, I want to make it even more special and have both rings engraved. I want it to be special too. Something that is only understood by us. I just don't know what yet. We have an idea, I just need to price it out and see if the phrases will fit inside our rings...I am almost 100% positive they will. Just over 3 months!! :o)

UPDATE:
$18 + tax to have both rings engraved with the phrases we are thinking of. I thought it would be more. :o) Now to see if they can do rings...I be they can.

4 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

so... what are you getting engraved in your rings????????

Sara said...

He always says 'I'll be back' and I always reply 'I'll be here' We say it a minimum of once a day! So I think what he says will be on my ring and what I say on his. Kind of like we are saying it to each other when we put our rings on.

Sweet Little Lovings said...

cute! :o)

I engraved something on Nick's ring but my ring was too small... :o(

Sara said...

yeah...I don't know if my ring will be too small or not....I'm thinking, hoping it will work.

Post a Comment