Friday, June 5, 2009

I've decided....

I've decided that starting next year I'm going to make a photo book or scrap book every year. Starting at our wedding and then it will be our anniversary tradition - a new photo book every anniversary. I love it!
I'm working on one right now just to play around. I get a free book with my coupon so I might as well. I'll use whatever photos we have right now. I am getting a guest book of just Engagement photos, then we will have a wedding photo book. Then in October of 2010 we will make our 1 year anniversary book.
I'm sooo excited with my idea! I love it. Erin likes the idea too. I figured when we have kids, I will have scrap books for them. I really want to get into it. But everything cost $$ and that's not possible right now. I set a goal though...kids = scrap booking. :o)
Erin did apply for a good job in IN. I hope he gets a phone call, interview, something! I know I still need to find a job, but this one would be great for him! I already looked at apartments in that area. Although, depending on where I work, we may end up in a different area. I just looked based on the job location he applied to. (I know, I'm getting my hopes up...but ah well!)
We are looking at the 3 bedroom apts/town homes. 
Apartment 1 -- Firefox (they will paint for you!)
Apartment 2 -- Bradford Run

0 comments:

Post a Comment