Wednesday, June 17, 2009

big night

Well I finally got my ears re-pierced! I've had them pierced since grade school, but sometime after moving to OH the left ear closed up in the back. I probably could have gotten a really pointy earring and poked it through...Nah, I couldn't have. So, tonight we went to Claires and I had my ears re-pierced. They will be healed in time for wedding day. Yay! And they don't hurt too bad. 
Then we had Chick-Filet for dinner...yum! Then we went to Victoria Secret...they are having a huge sale and I found a cute casual Maxi dress. No more for me. I told Erin this was the last one. Now I have two...one more dressy, one more casual. 
Tomorrow we meet with our wedding photographer, I'm really excited! Then Saturday is date movie in the morning. :o)
Also, I heard from the lady doing my hair for the wedding, the hair style I like will work with those bobby pins I want. So, if the stuff I'm selling on e-bay sells for enough $$ I'll buy them. 
I think that's it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment