Monday, June 1, 2009

Dinner

While at Jens I wrote down a few recipes from a book that she had. I have only made one dish out of the three I copied down. I made it less than a week ago and we loved it! Erin even asked for it again tonight! I figured I'd post the recipe. It was really easy to make.

Creamy Ranch Chicken
6 slices of bacon
4 Chicken halfs
2 tbsp of flour
2 tbsp of ranch mix
1 1/4 cup milk
3 cups med noodles
1 tbsp parmesan cheese

Cook the noodles according to package.
Cut bacon into strips, cook them, remove from pan. When draining the grease, save 2 tbsp. You will use it to cook the chicken. 
Now cook the chicken in the bacon pan, using the bacon grease.
When the chicken is cooked stir in milk, flour, and ranch mix. 
When the mixture is thick and bubbly add the bacon and parmesan cheese. 
Serve! 

I cooked over med heat, but I have steel pans and they get really hot! I didn't want to burn anything. I also only used 2 cups noodles since I was using less chicken and bacon...it still made a lot. 

Try it! You'll like it!

Also, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I may be able to post our photographer soon! I emailed my parents and just waiting for a yes. I'm excited. Plus, it will be another reason to thank Jen! She told me about pictage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment