Sunday, June 7, 2009

girl movies

Last weekend I rented and convinced Erin to watch Bride Wars. It was such a cute movie! I definitely need to buy it at some point. Then this weekend I have watched He Is Just Not That Into You and The Women. Both great movies! Tons of great actors/actresses in it. I was pleasantly surprised. I want to also buy both of those movies.

Also, since I'm talking about tv, well movies, but anyways, we watched Harpers Island today. I have been hanging onto the fact that the killer is Jimmy, but I am having my doubts now. He was with Abby when Cole died. How could he be with Abby and shoot arrows into Cole? Ugh, now I just don't know. 5 more episodes, then we'll know. They have done a good job keeping my interest! 

But it hasn't been all tv this weekend, I finished 2 books! Now to figure out what to read next. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment