Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rehearsal Idea

So I have some great wedding ideas in the shower. Today I had a great one for the rehearsal! Now, this process of deciding on what to do for the rehearsal dinner has been the worst decision making process of the whole wedding! We want one thing, mom-in-law wants another, we aren't paying, she is....UGH! After a long talk with Erin's sibling we know that we just need to be forceful in what we want. 

My idea and what I currently want:

I'm thinking we will do some sort of cocktail hour before the rehearsal. It would be at Latitude 41 or Bar 41 located in The Renaissance hotel where some of us are staying. It would be just our wedding party and parents. People who want to drink can buy a drink, we will have hors d'oeuvres set out to eat, and we can all just relax! Then the mom-in-law can do what she wants with her family after the rehearsal.

Personally I think it's a great idea! :o)

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

sounds like a great idea! very chic!

Post a Comment