Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm a Celebrity...

Don't get me wrong, I watch reality TV...just not network, ie. NBC, ABC, FOX, CBS, reality TV. I watch shows like Real Housewives of (you pick, I've watched all but Atlanta) and Tori and Dean, Kathy Griffin....the stuff on Bravo, E, Oxygen....Whichever. I can admit my guilty pleasure! :oP But last night while commercials were on for House Hunters, I couldn't stop flipping over to I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! I kept going back and probably ended up watching half of it. It's like my description for Real Housewives - New Jersey, it's a train wreck and I just can't stop looking/watching. I want to turn my head but just can't. That's how I describe that show, but add, I want to hit stop and erase, but I just keep fast forwarding through the commercials. I have to watch it. So yeah, not sure I'll keep up with it....it'll probably be my 'I don't like to watch commercial's' show.

Also, my idea of a rehearsal cocktail party is in the works. I have to get back to the chief at The Renaissance, however, I'm waiting until Erin talks to Nancy about it. I don't want to get too excited and have a plan perfected only to be shot down. She is in town this weekend, so I'm making him talk to her. I talk to my mom, he gets to talk to his. 

Well, back to laying down. I can't tell you how tired I am of headaches!

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

i watch tori and dean too now that we have upgraded our directv. we got it at the old house with comcast but the first package we had for directv at this new house didn't include oxygen. but now we have it! :o) YAY!

And I hate speidi! They annoy me!

Post a Comment