Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Morning

So, I don't even have a job to go to and I don't like Monday mornings. It's always harder for me to get up and get motivated. But, I'm up and my first morning stop is, as always the computer. :o) I've checked my e-mail, applied to a few jobs, checked some accounts, now I'm blogging. (I am really just trying to put off going downstairs to do laundry.) :oP
Well, my laptop for now is out of commission. :o/ It's infected and I don't even know how! I did some research on google chrome...after all of this, not before...and I guess there has been some security issues with it. Ah well, live and learn. I should be more upset, but I'm not. I almost got rid of it once this year. Now I just need to get it fixed....that will take awhile, since I'm not headed to TX anytime soon. Hey, I have to take advantage of having a computer dad, which, by the way has a job! At least some people are hiring! :o) But, I'm now back to just desktop use and using Safari.
Anyways, I've been looking at what to do for a program for our wedding. I have a few things picked out that I deffinatly want to use. They both have trees, which I think is cute, they tie in together, and we are getting married outside so it works. First there is the kissing tree, from this blog.

I think it's sooo cute! I have one with my name first and Erin's name first. Then half the programs will be one name and then the other. You get it. :o) Next is a Martha Stewart Weddings idea.
It takes your b-day month and tells you what tree you would be. I think it's cute. :o)
I can't wait to start printing them. I don't even have the rest of the program done yet. Ah well. 
Lastly...I love when I get to check out NEW books from the library. I've had to cut down on spending $$ on new books, so I've been checking them out at the library. Well, I got started on the Sisterhood Series of books by Fern Michael's, there are now 12 books in the series. Well, number 12 is new and I just got it on Saturday! The pages are still crisp. I looks like it's never been read! I'm afraid to open it too wide, because I want the next person on the wait list to get it it in the condition I did. Don't get me wrong, I love old books too. Look at my bookshelf one day...I go to half price books to find the classics that have the fades pages and that old book smell. 
Well, enough time wasting for me. It's June! YAY! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment