Thursday, June 4, 2009

wedding update

I'm currently stressing over Wedding Stuff, that I really don't need to be stressing over. :o) Why? I don't know! Although, in the back of my head I keep saying...you don't need to be worrying about anything. Still, though, I am. :oP

Lets see....

Ceremony Site/Reception Site - done - Confluence Park
Reception Food/dessert - done - Chicken Picatta, salad, veggies, bread, 
Rehearsal Dinner - don't even ask....although I came up with a great idea today!
Cake - not getting a big one...just a small one for us to have the traditional cake cutting, instead we will probably have a dessert table. 
Photographer - almost...
Florist - done - Bloomtastic
Officiant - done - Family friend of Erin's
Make-up/Hair - done - Destination Wedding Stylists
Dress - done - Davids Bridal (although if I had the money I would have gone elsewhere!)
Tux - done - Mens Warehouse/Tux
Wedding Party - done - our best, best, best friends & family. 
Party outfits - done - they know where to go and we will all look sharp! 
Hotel for us - done - The Renaissance
Hotel for guests - done
Website - done - found a great website that offered it for free! Why pay $$ when it's only going to be up for 6 months. (www.mywedding.com)
Registries - done - Target and Macys
Bridal Shower - almost planned - will be in IN in September
Save the Dates - done and mailed 
Invitations - done - Jen made, will order and mail out in August.
Programs - 1/2 way done - I have my fun tree extras, Jen will design the rest and then I will print and assemble in September.
Seating cards - 1/2 done - template made, must buy card stock and print when I know who is attending (and I always said I wouldn't have a seating chart...hmmmm mom won that one)
Favors - 1/2 done - again, templates made, must buy card stock and print and then make a million cookies in October.  
Guestbook - done - Jen made I know must order it. :o) (I stole the idea from her guest book that she made...what are friends for?!)
Attendant gifts - ideas are flowing...just need to pick and order. :oP

Goodness! Is there anything else?!?! Did you see an reoccurring name?!?! JEN! I don't know what I would be doing without her!! She is keeping me sane. Good thing she already did the wedding thing. :o) And looking at my list....the things that aren't done, can't even be done for a few more months. *sigh* I'm such a spaz sometimes. :oP

By the way, we had our tasting today, the food was absolutely AMAZING! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment