Monday, June 15, 2009

sleep....

So, I haven't slept well since Wednesday night. I have been up until after midnight, then don't sleep through the night, and then will be wide awake at 5am after Erin gets up and leaves for work. It's been AWFUL! It's made me have headaches, dizzy spells, be light headed, and last night I was crying because I just wanted to SLEEP! Erin put his foot down and made me get my preventative migraine medicine tonight. I didn't complain. So much for saving a bit of money. Insurance I need you!! However, I plan on having an amazing nights sleep. I told Erin I was going to sleep from 8pm tonight until noon tomorrow. He said 'OK!' Love him!! 

Also, at the store he bought me a Brides magazine. I have tooooo many ideas and crafts that I want to do and today I realized I need FOCUS! I don't know how I became unfocused...Oh yeah, the daily e-mails from the wedding websites...ugh! I'm hoping the magazine will get me to focus and narrow everything down. 

Britt also got her bridesmaid dress today...Jen is getting hers soon. I'm soo excited! The dresses went on sale! Woo Hoo! Then I got a txt from Britt saying she loved the dress and that it was very flattering. YAY! Made me feel good. 

Erin and I have also decided to go out to a nice dinner the night after our wedding...Sunday. We are going to go to Hyde Park here in Columbus. Just a quiet, romantic, first night out as married couple. A celebration for making it through the day on Saturday and the months that led up to it. :o)  It's getting sooo close I just can't wait to be married to him! 

1 comments:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

i have been sleeping like crap too... it sucks! :o( hopefully you sleep well tonight!

Post a Comment