Monday, June 29, 2009

I have to finish 4 cross stitch projects that have been laying around unfinished for probably a year or so. Some less than that. However, I must finish them before I can buy the supplies for the one I want to start. I was trying to work on them this weekend, but only ended up finishing one of them. It's not really 'cross stitching' either. Just a project I think I got with my grandma at a store we used to go to in Noblesville, IN. I don't even think they are open anymore. Yeah, that's where I got it...it was free with purchase and I never finished it...this one is from YEARS ago!

Before
After


Plans for the week:

We have a meeting on Wednesday night to discuss Rehearsal Dinner options with the Chef at the Renaissance Hotel. :o) SO excited!! Once upon a time I wanted a cocktail reception for our wedding. That is not happening and that is ok. Instead I will have a cocktail rehearsal get together BEFORE the rehearsal! It's going to be fun!! :o)

I'm hoping there is enough $$ that I can at least go get my hair trimmed and layered on Thursday. I'm growing it out for the wedding and possibly to stay long. (Erin's hoping I keep it long) However, at this length I need a few more layers to keep it from being so thick at the bottom. Plus I need a trim! I want to stop wearing it in a ponytail ALL the time. :o)

Erin has a 3 day week! YAY for him. Not sure what we are doing for the 4th yet...hmmmm....

Should be an easy week. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment