Thursday, May 28, 2009

computer day

I think I have been on the computer for about 3 hours! I've been doing e-mails, blog layout, and job hunting. The blog layout is finally acceptable to me. :o) I'm just too picky and kept messing around with it. Also, Jen helped me out and designed a guest book for me. We loved it! I can't wait to order it!! We went to Target today too and had two pictures printed from the ones Jen already sent me. (I only had two acceptable frames available) I have to say we are super lucky to have Jen! How else would we have gotten such great pictures! THANK YOU JEN! Plus, we didn't have any new pictures of us, now we have tons! :o)

Your handy work Jen:





I set up a tasting with Confluence Park too. We picked out three meals and will go try them next Thursday. Depending on the answers to the questions I asked, we might have a photographer too. http://www.meganweaverphoto.com/ I hope we make this decision very soon...I'm ready to have a very checked off list soon! Just over 4 months away.... :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment