Monday, May 25, 2009

headed home

I happen to be the only one awake so far....so I decided to post a quick blog. Erin and I head home today...probably in an hour actually. I'm ready for my bed and to see Lexi, I miss her. But, I wish we just lived closer to Jen and Nick. Jen was trying to convince Erin that we need to move here. Requirements, per Erin, are jobs for both - duh :o) and a hockey rink for him. I'll have to look into that this week. 
We took pictures yesterday at Coffee Creek, where Jen had her wedding pics. I hope we got some good ones! I know Jen can take pictures, but not sure if Erin and I were good subjects. :oP I can't wait to see them! They have to be good because I want to use one in my new frame (I'll post a pic of my new stuff this week) and I want to make a guest book for the wedding with them too. *fingers crossed* they are good. I'm excited about seeing them. Especially since Jen made me stand on a tree trunk in my shoes....heels. :oP
Well that's it for now. Getting ready for the drive. Expect lots of pics and posts this week....maybe....I have a lot of internet searching to do....wedding photographer (Jens busy that day) :o), honeymoon, guest book options, hockey rink locations, jobs, and I'll probably redo my header if we get good pics. :o) SO, maybe I'll post about them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment