Sunday, May 3, 2009

Haper's Island

I know I said I'd do an update...but only one person died, and the bride almost did, I think that was a set up! Which makes another possible murderer. I still am holding out for my first idea of it being Jimmy, the ex. And I decided last night that whoever the murderer is....he or she, doesn't have a plan as to who is going to die. I think they are just setting up the traps and whoever dies, dies. They will stop with Abby dies....That's what the psychic said last night. I mean, how could they know Hunter would be on the boat, or that the uncle would walk across the bridge...

I am glad it's not obvious who the killer is. I like that when your watching your like, that person is going to die and then you second guess yourself. It's like I'm reading one of my mystery books. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment