Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm a follower....

So, I'm a follower and I like it! :o) Actually, I was thinking about posting about the things I love after my 'I hate' post. However, Jen beat me to it, so I'll be a follower. I tried changing up my header and blog, but I'm not feeling creative today. Plus, I'm on my laptop and I prefer the desktop upstairs. Well, even though I'm in a mood, I think I can come up with some things/people that I love....

1. Erin no matter what is going on he does what he can to make me happy.

2. My parents...so much is going on, on their end, and yet they are trying to make my wedding everything I want it to be.

3. My Lexi girl who can always make me smile!

4. That even though I'm unemployed, I can keep house for Erin...ie: cooking, cleaning, laundry, bills

5. Zoos - Erin takes me even though he would prefer not to go.

6. My few - but amazing friends

7. The overwhelming response to our Save the Date cards.

8. That Jen is able to design a lot of my wedding stuff....ie: invites, maps, guest book, and so on.

9. That I'm creative enough to make our wedding favors and other elements to make everything more personal.

10. Erin offering to go get Dairy Queen if dinner doesn't turn out like the picture.

11. I still get tucked in...it's just by Erin now.

12. That in a year we could be starting our family.

13. That my dad is trying just as hard to help me get a job as he tries to get himself a job.

14. That my dad and I graduated from college the same year.

15. (I agree Jen....) Coke! As Erin says....my crack. :o)

16. Stalking the mail man.

17. Blogs...I click on some 20x a day.....just because I can. And that my boring blog is read anywhere from 5 - 10x a day by people.

18. That I found Erin, he knows me...sometimes better than I know myself.

19. That Jen took some engagement photos for us and will take trash the dress pictures too. (by the way Jen....My mom thought the ones you emailed me and I fwd to her were WONDERFUL!)

20. I'm alive, somewhat healthy, happy, and loved!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment