Monday, May 11, 2009

*this parts for Jen* :o)
So Harper's Island...I still want to believe is Jimmy....But I was bored last night and reading the discussion boards on the website and someone brought up the idea of it being Maggie...the planner. They made some good points. But I never stick with my first choice, so I'm going to on this one. :o) Oh, and it's less than 2 weeks till we visit you! YAY! :o)

Other than that...not much going on. Waiting for some checks to arrive and then I'll be able to make some decisions on my dress. I keep changing my mind...ugh! So, I'm going to have to decide when the $$ comes. hmmmm

Um, yeah...I just have nothing interesting for today. I was hoping to go to the zoo on Thursday but it's forecasting thunderstorms...for the 3 Thursday in a row! So we will see.

Yeah...that's all I got for today. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment