Thursday, May 21, 2009

Starting yesterday I started trying to track my calories. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. The Cook Yourself Thin tv show I have mentioned more than once on here, says that you should take your goal weight and multiple it by 10. That's how many calories you should eat a day when trying to lose weight. It wasn't so bad and I realized I don't do that bad on calories. I am trying it out again today...breakfast alone was about 500 calories! (we had pancakes, bacon, and I had to have syrup.) :oP But I did have a bowl of fruit too. Anyways, I'm realizing that portioning my food to the serving size, isn't hard, and it's enough food to keep me full!

Now I need to get back to watching Criminal Minds....it's the finale. The previews scared me so we had to watch it in the day light. (I don't like horror movies and the previews were like a horror movie!) Let me just say....oh my goodness! I've had to hide my eyes a few times and I don't want to go to a pig farm anytime soon!

Here is a pic of Lexi today...after her breakfast, a little bit of bacon, and newly filled catnip toy...it's time for sleep in the sun! So cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment