Saturday, May 30, 2009

ready for the week

I can't wait for next week!

First off, I'm hoping we get some big items checked off on our wedding list. Thursday we have a tasting and from there we should be able to decided on the lunch menu, what we will offer for dessert, and who will make our cake. I just emailed a lot of photographers...I thought I had found one but I didn't realize she wasn't located in Columbus.

Second, we are going to the Columbus Arts Festival on Saturday. YAY! I'm excited. I'm hoping to have a little extra cash just in case I see something I want to buy. :o)

Third, I'll get my picture DVD from Jen. I can get a free photo book and free prints from Shutterfly. I think I'll take them up on that.

Forth, I'll keep my fingers crossed I get an interview....no reason to think that though. Just prayin.

Also, I will try almost anything once. Food, product, adventure. Can't say I'll do it ever again, but I will try it once. Especially if I can get something for free out of it too. :oP So, I'm trying this product from Nivea.
My Silhouette!
I had a coupon and if I bought the lotion I got body wash for free. I figure it's worth a try. I'll let you know if I see a difference. It says you will see results in 4 weeks. We will see.....

Ok, time to get off the computer. I've job hunted and photographer hunted and I played around with this blog layout long enough last night. I just couldn't quit. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment