Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fingers Crossed...

I have a job interview on Friday! YAY!! I'm just grateful to FINALLY have had a phone call, furthermore an interview!!
It's at Edwards Communities as a leasing consultant. I can totally do that! Plus maybe I would get a discount on an apartment...since my favorite one for next year is The Quarry and it's one of their communities. I'm always thinking ahead! Plus the hours wouldn't be awful! 10-7 M-S and 12-6 on Sunday. Kind of retail hours, but not the late nights! Plus I would get at least one weekend off a month.
So, fingers crossed, it's on Friday....now to pick out an outfit...I think my black suit and my new dark green shirt with my flower heels...yep, that's what I'm thinking.

I'm sooo excited, I got my dress today and an interview. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment