Tuesday, May 26, 2009

decisions...

We keep going back and forth on honeymoon ideas. I want to be able to site see and do stuff. Erin just wants to lay on a beach. I however, can't just lay on a beach...I will burn! I think we have maybe decided on something though....well for now....
I think we are going to go to Chicago to stay in one of the Renaissance hotels there. We can shop, go to the museums, or just relax at the hotel. Plus, we could stop by Jen and Nicks for a trash the dress session with Jen and Hannah's 1st b-day party. The Renaissance hotels are offering 20% off stays and there is a stay for breakfast package or a romance package. Maybe, this idea will stick! :o)
Also, I was looking for rings online. :oP This is what I'm looking to get. It matches my engagement band. Now to find a ring for Erin.
My final decision is our guestbook. I had one idea that I showed my mom and she said that no one would do it. :o/ However, while at Jens I saw her guestbook...I somehow missed it on her wedding day. oops, I was busy though. I really liked it. Erin liked it too. I think with the pictures Jen took this weekend I will make a picture guestbook too.
I'm hoping to do our tasting in the next week or two, so we can make some decisions on the reception food. I'm really excited. Plus, I emailed a lot of photographers last night, so maybe we will decide on one. Then a lot of the big things are decided on!! finally
Still lots to do...I feel like I'm just going to run out of time! It's going to be here before I know it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment