Sunday, May 17, 2009

First off...we didn't make the new man and cheese last night...so another night.
Second, we saw Angels and Demons yesterday morning. We really liked it. I liked it more than The DaVinci Code. However, that may be because it's been a few years since I read the book. With The Da Vinci Code, I had just read it so it was fresh in my mind when I watched the movie. I do want to re-read Angels and Demons now, since I know some things were left out about different characters. But all in all it was good. My mom even asked about it, because she wants to see it. Which surprises me because she refused to read the book when my dad and I told her about one part of it...which wasn't in the movie (but I don't want to spoil it for you!) She is old school Catholic and I'm not getting into that stuff. :o)

Anyways, today I have to go to Erin's hockey game. I haven't been since we moved here. I used to go every Sunday in Indy if I could get away from work. I promised I'd go this week.

Here is a picture of Lexi that I took the other day. She seriously sits like this on the stairs a LOT! Here she was watching lights flicker on the wall.


0 comments:

Post a Comment