Tuesday, May 19, 2009

finally

SO, we finally have a rehearsal dinner planned! Of course its our original plan too. *rolling my eyes* Hoggy's catered to the apt clubhouse, however, it will be our old apt clubhouse, since ours now doesn't rent out space. But still, it's finally planned! I can stop stressing. It's just been a stress filled couple of days.

Today I went to Target....I love Target! I went in just to pay our bill and look. I ended up finding a cute top for pictures on Sunday. (I had to return my dress...so I was having problems thinking of what else to wear) But I found a top...super cute, I can't find it online otherwise I'd post a picture. But it's light green, long, v-neck in front and back. $12.99! Then I ended up getting a great idea for Jens b-day gift and had to go look for a cute toy for Hannah! :o) I have to do my best to spoil her. It's not online either...ah well. So my simple, pay the bill trip, resulted in shopping. :oP That's why I should only go when Erin is going with me.

Now to do something...I should be baking for Jens party...but I'll probably wait and do it Friday, otherwise we would eat all the cookies. I should also be doing laundry...I gathered it and brought it downstairs. I should also do my nails. hmmmm
But I like Lexis idea best....laying in the sun. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment