Monday, May 18, 2009

random

I realized that I never posted a picture of our new pillows for our couch. I have been looking around for pillows for a long time. I'm tired of always using the pillows from our bed. We got these at Pier 1. Erin picked them out, they are really soft!

I really, really want to change my header and colors on this blog, but I should wait until next week. If things work out we will get some pictures taken and then I can use one of those.

Also, this whole rehearsal dinner is getting out of hand! I'm at this point, OVER IT! I feel that the dinner should be for the wedding party...a way to say thank you for your help and support and then standing up for us on wedding day. It's about Erin and I and the promise we are going to make to each other the next day....it's not longer about us! It's a family reunion for his family. The count and the cost is getting out of hand! I just give up. I don't even want a dinner anymore. :o) That's my tantrum for losing control of this dinner! It's an issue for me....losing control. :oP

Needless to say I'm ready for the weekend! I hope that in some way things work out and we can go to Jens on Thursday as planned! I think I'm going to go over finances this afternoon and see if we can do that, instead of heading there on Saturday.

Just cleaning today and working out my bad mood...ugh. Then tomorrow I think I'm going to go to Target and get Jens b-day present. :o) Back to my project and waiting for Erin to get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment