Wednesday, May 27, 2009

every ones doing it....

Well, every ones doing this 20 things you hate blog. ie...Jen. :oP SO, I've been pretty moody/hateful lately, I figured why not. It could be fun. :o)
(and Jen...I will redo my blog stuff tomorrow or Friday....)

1. Not having a job.

2. I want/need a job so badly I almost applied to Kroger. Instead I applied to Hobby Lobby.

3. Waking up some mornings in a panic because I don't know how we will pay all the bills for the month.

4. People who think they are sooooo better than other people because of where they live, what they do, who they are.

5. When my IPod dies right before a long road trip and I'm stuck with the radio.

6. That Erin hates, hates his job and HAS to keep it because I'm unemployed.

7. People who get on your ass on the highway because you aren't going fast enough...and then in 15 min I have to pass them because THEY don't know what cruise control is.

8. Cancer. Nuf said

9. That Lexi needs to wake me up before 9 every morning.

10. The apartment complex mowing the grass sooooo short and the matted dead grass that ends up on top of it.

11. That I have to rely on my parents for almost all of the wedding costs. :o/

12. Grocery shopping....why do people feel the need to stop and contemplate what to get in every isle...do you seriously never by crackers and don't have a favorite brand?!

13. Junk emails! NO, I don't want to send so and so money in whatever country.

14. Wrong numbers...especially the IN one that calls once a week and leave a message for Ryan...um, no, my name is Sara.

15. When I try to cook a new meal and it goes all wrong.

16. Not having the money to by my prescriptions. $70 is just tooo much!

17. The person at the drive through who can't speak english.

18. That I have had one interview in almost 6 months.....but send out my resume to a few companies every day!

19. Kate on Jon and Kate Plus 8....I liked her better when she was real....(yes...I watch the show....)

20. Living far away from everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment