Friday, May 1, 2009

a little bit of bridzilla showing through....

I know I'm being selfish
I know it's not MY wedding, MY day...it's also Erins :o)
You just can't take my plans and change it because you are family. YOu have to ask the bride first.


AGH!


Needless to say last night and still today I'm a bit of a bridezilla. :o) And through my tears last night, I told Erin I was being selfish and I have to accept change to my plans....but that no one asked me and I feel I should have been asked! He understood and hugged me. Even tried to explain the reason why to me....but I wasn't having any of it. :oP (Jen I'll myspace message you the trama. :o) )
I just woke up still annoyed with it all! I needed to vent.
Here's a happy picture...
My new cousin and her big sisters, I love that they have red hair! There weren't enough of us in that family! (Really, there were only three of us...now there is 6!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment