Wednesday, May 27, 2009

never again

They say vacuuming burns about 200 calories...and I think I did just that. I finally bought new Fabreze Carpet Cleaner so I decided I would vacuum the WHOLE apartment...including the stairs. I think I lost 5lbs in sweat! I kid you not. AND I will NEVER vacuum the stairs again. It will be Erin's job for the rest of our lives....or until we can afford a cleaner. :o) Why you ask...because while vacuuming the stairs, the vacuum fell on me. I now have a headache and it hurts to lift my arm. It didn't fall on me until I was on the last step! But the carpets look amazing and it smells clean linen fresh. :o)

Also, it sucks spending a lot of money at the store...but bright side is, we had NO food and we shouldn't need much the next two weeks...besides milk and juice.

The Meijers here now has a Red Box too. I never used one...always passed them by. But Nick and Jen took us to one when we were there this weekend. I figure $1....compared to the $5 you spend at the store, why not give it a try. Catch is we have to return it by 9 tomorrow. We never return movies on time. Really...never! So, we will see. I rented Bride Wars, Transporter 3, and the new Underworld movie. Can you guess who I was trying to surprise?! :o)

Last but not least. I do my best not to get discouraged at the 'rejection' letters/emails from companies I've applied to. It's hard to remember I'm only one of millions of people affect by this economy and the loss of jobs. Ohio unemployment alone is over 10% for month. I need to be thankful that Erin has a good job, that I get unemployment, and I have amazing parents who are a phone call away. IT still sucks though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment